I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Mall Date with family!

My mom, sister, niece, husband, and I went to the mall yesterday...mostly just to get out of the house and do something.  It was pretty fun for ALL of us (Mom even bought us all pretzels and drinks), but I think Caida had the most eventful day of the year!

She jumped on these bungie/trampoline things...and we thought she was too chicken, but she was BRAVE and jumped as high as any other kid there!  She said we looked like little ants.


 We went into a little arcade area, where Paul got to play a Star Trek TNG pinball game!
 Caida played just about every game there.
 Then, she and Grandma Linda (Mom) went into the hurricane simulator together!!!  (If you look at the videos below, they said the wind was so loud they couldn't even hear each other screaming!)

 They went into a photo booth, and then we watched Caida play here:

 Cerene was there to get some cute new outfits for work, but she stumbled across this beautiful dress and just HAD to have it!  :)

It was a lot of fun.  I only get out of the house for church or errand-running these days, so it's nice to spend time with family somewhere just for fun!  :)

And now, a brief video of the afternoon:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!