I promise, I won't post any more of these...well, at least until we have the money for the patterned felt, which will be at least a few days, if not a few weeks...but then I can make my patterned shirts and skirts, zebra pants, cowgirl outfit, wizard, pajamas, Catholic schoolgirl outfit, hippie, swimsuit, Dorothy & Toto costume, Star Trek uniform...
...
...
...
...
...
I have a problem. :)
But seriously, LOOK AT THESE! I can't help it! I made a few more costumes, then ventured into the wonderful world of Disney and...well, not to boast, but I'm SOOOOO happy with how they turned out, overall.
 |
| Cap 'n' gown, astronaut (I'm such a nerd...the pic doesn't show it well, but I cut up a baggie and sandwiched it between two helmet pieces so it would be more authentic!) |
 |
| Pirate, with knee-high boots, and hula dancer. |
 |
| Princesses! Tiana (Princess and the Frog) and Jasmine. |
 |
| Supergirl (not a princess) and Mulan. |
 |
| Ariel and Pocahontas. |
 |
| Snow White and Alice. |
 |
| Cinderella (minus the glass slippers, which are pending) and Sleeping Beauty. |
 |
| Rapunzel...the wig really makes it, turns out her purple dress isn't all that remarkable or recognizable on its own... |
 |
| And BELLE! MY princess! |
AND, new storage idea: A binder! Duh! I'm going to break these into smaller groups and put them in labeled sheet protectors...and, hopefully, find a way to transfer the felt background onto the back of the binder. Yeah, my hubby came up with that one. Cheap, easy, stores/travels well, and just pure genius. If only they made zippered page protectors, we'd REALLY be in business! ;)
Seriously AMAZING!! No wonder you were featured on that site. Congratulations, Celeste!!
ReplyDeleteI love it...you can keeping posting them all you want. You should be able to stand back and say to the world LOOK! and we'll all just behold your wonderful creations.
ReplyDeleteDon't they make cheap pencil pouches that can go in binders? You could do that instead of the page protectors.
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone! Rachael, that's a good idea! I think since Caida's old enough not to throw the binder or its contents around, I'll save myself a few bucks and not buy the pouches, but if she were a few years younger I'd definitely go that route! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Celeste,
ReplyDeleteThose dolls look amazing! Did you get my email? I would like to be your first customer if you are in business. :)
Swathi
Swathi,
ReplyDeleteI didn't get any email...and I'm not sure that I really want to get into business just yet with these (they are quite time-consuming!). But I'd be happy to make a "starter set" for free for you, just for fun! Try emailing me again (omadarland@gmail.com) and we'll work out the details. :)