I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Last of the Felt Dolls

Paul surprised me with a little money that I got to use for felt, so I finished up all the felt doll costumes and cool printed clothing I wanted!  I'm not saying I won't EVER make more, but...I'm done for a while.  Except for a simplified set I'm making for a friend's niece for her birthday.  :)

(Go HERE and HERE and HERE to see the outfits/costumes I'd already made, including the Disney princesses!)
Here are the final outfits/costumes!
Dorothy!

PJs.

Mix 'n' Match formal sparkly dresses, boleros, heels, and clutches.

A close-up of the sparkles.  :)

In honor of Paul, a Star Trek trio!  :)

Catholic schoolgirl--turns out Hobby Lobby doesn't have plaid felt...but I think it's still cute.

Swimsuits and a beach ball.

A more generic princess costume.

Minnie Mouse!

Angel.

Mrs. Claus

Statue of Liberty

Little Red Riding Hood...

Kimono.

Clown

Cowgirl/Jessie!

Cheerleaders in various colors.
I also made another doll, much paler in color.  And lots of patterned skirts, shirts, dresses, and pants--including zebra, tye-dye, polka dots, snake skin, and more!  And I made a gray pea coat.  And a few more tutus (green and purple).  AND, I found this amazing felt:
 Yeah, the guitar and microphones are just the right size!  So I just cut them out for my rock star.  :)

This is the pile of clothing now (hahaha, it's like five times the size of the last picture):
I finally put it into a 2" binder (probably could have gone 3"), with labeled page protectors for dolls/hair, tops, bottoms, dresses, hats/shoes/accessories, Disney, and all other dress-up.  I used metallic Sharpies to write along the spine, and hot glued a new felt background to the front of the binder (big enough for 3 dolls).




And yet, this is all the felt I have left over to play with:

Hmmm...gonna have to go find new felt crafts now!  :)

Linking up HERE and HERE!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving some love!