- Made two batches of cookies...and finished up these cupcake crafts:

- Started on a felt "paper doll" kinda quiet toy for Caida for church...here's a preview! (I'll put a separate post about it later...)
| (Yeah, I haven't gotten around to shoes and such yet...) |
- Rinsed, loaded, and unloaded 7 loads of dishes.
- Took out 6 bags of trash!
- Packed/made 27 lunches, including successfully introducing Caida to my homemade hummus dip.
- Selfishly managed TWO three-hour-long naps.
- Miraculously paid bills.
- Babysat my nephew...'til tomorrow night! :)
- Helped this kiddo have fun during her first week of school!
And the usual...housework, cleaning up after/taking care of three-and-sometimes-four "children" (yes, I'm including Paul and Cerene in that :), blogging so much you're sick of reading my blog, hanging with the doggies...all while my wrist is killing me, my hip is slowly healing, and my throat hurts...not to mention two full days of migraines, being completely exhausted all the time, as well as having a hard time with a few personal/emotional things I won't go into on the blog...so if my week wasn't as productive or eventful as yours, I DON'T CARE! I'm proud of myself for getting THIS much done, and for not killing anyone in the process. :)
Sometimes making it through the week without killing anyone is your GREATEST accomplishment. Remember the only one we can compare ourselves to is OURSELVES. When I was in Rockford, IL. for the YSA conference there was a teacher how talked about rock climbing...and how we each climb our OWN mountain, at different points on our mountain, and that we each set our own pace. So look at what you accomplished each day weighed against you were fighting, and see if you gave that day your best shot. If you did then you succeeded, if you were a little short then think about what you could have done better and then just try better the next day. If you do that then you have succeeded at a new day, comparing to anyone else doesn't help anyone. To see what all you did, and what you had to fight I say you succeeded with flying colors, beautiful. Remember I fight headaches daily...I know how much they take out of you, and to fight more on top of it...your my hero. Love you, beautiful.
ReplyDelete