| Doctor and Baseball Star |
| Just some simple, pretty dresses... |
| 1950s poodle skirt and a Christmas outfit. |
| Sister Missionary! Note the scriptures in her hand... |
| All-American overalls! |
I think after an astronaut, hula dancer, and graduation cap/gown, I'm going to attempt some Disney princess dresses...I think I am having more fun making these than Caida has playing with them. Oh well! New toy for me! :)
After looking at your felt doll, makes me wonder if I should make them for a little girl that sits with us at church, and maybe something like it with cars for her brother. Sacrament is just to long for him, but she does well except she tries to get her brother to sit still.
ReplyDeleteYou should! I was thinking about the little boy idea and you know what would be fun, too? Either a make-your-own "pizza" kit, or a train with lots of different cars and felt "decals" to decorate each car with...
ReplyDelete