I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cupcake Craft SUCCESSES! :)

Sent these out today.  Hopefully everything will get to Kerstin in time!!!  :)

The (simple but cute) cupcake set (free pattern found HERE):




This one actually makes me think of mint chocolate chip ice cream...mmmmm...
And a potholder (I wanted it to be a pair, but...without a real pattern OR a sewing machine, and with two craft FAILS already, let's just say this little guy is a miracle...).  :)  THIS is my inspiration...
It's imperfect, but isn't that part of the charm of hand-stitched items?  P.S. I LINED IT WITH FELT (about 4-5 layers of it)! What a handy use for all my ugly felt colors! :)
And the scarf from before:
No pattern, just winged it.  :)

I have to say, I'm pretty pleased overall and I am EXTRA happy that the proceeds of these projects go to charity.  That just feels good.  I hope whoever gets it all enjoys it, and I hope that the money goes to people who really need it!  :) 

Linking up HERE!

2 comments:

  1. These are really cute! I love the cupcakes!
    Ky
    http://burstofcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm all about cupcakes these days as that is the theme for my baby girl's first birthday party. :) Everything is so adorable, especially the potholder!

    I'd love for you to stop by and share these with So Sweet Sundays! :)

    morrowsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!