I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ready for a Change...

Do you ever just have days when you really wish your life were different, or when you feel like it's just time to make a change in a BIG way?  Sundays especially do that to me, I don't know why.  Today I feel tired of the world, and tired of my life.  Probably has something to do with me and Paul both ping-ponging sickness back and forth, and definitely has a lot to do with my thoughts lately about what I want out of my life and what I'm doing to make it happen.  I just feel like being here is being stuck, we're not progressing, we're barely making ends meet, I never see people and have no way of getting around town on the days Paul works, I'm not getting pregnant and there are pretty much no job opportunities for me (or Paul, obviously) here, and it's not like we really have any friends.  At least not the kind you hang out with and call up when you're having days like today.  Which is how I wound up here, blogging.  :) 

I'm taking the Sabbath off from my photo journey...but up next, who Obi loves...can you guess?  :)  And then is "generations."  I may need some inspiration for that one, since Obi has no ancestors or progeny.  I was hoping to get creative and make this whole month all about her and scrap my photos to make a scrapbook just about her...any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel... some days are just hard. Sometimes Dallas and I wish we had more friends that we could just call and invite over whenever we are bored. Anyway... I know we don't live really close to you but if there is ever a time that you and Paul want something to do you should call us :) We would love to have a game night or something! Or if you are ever bored during the day you can come over and hang out with me and my kiddos :) I love to have friends over anytime! Anyway... I hope things get better for you, you are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessica! Even just saying that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) And I really mean it too... give us a call anytime! 765-414-5212 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!