I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Obi the Pup

Obi's really struck me as adorable lately...maybe it's because of the cute things she's done, or maybe it was because yesterday we FINALLY let her out of her cage when we had a child over and she surprised us by being EXTRA good!  I can't even describe, it was like my nephew was her puppy or something.  Check out the not-so-carefully planned photos of her below!  :)
Sleeping with her blankie. Her eyes are kinda creepy when she sleeps with them halfway open.

Sharing chips oh-so-gently with Paul.

The blankie and the blow-up bed...her two favorite things!

Tired after playing in the snow with Paul.


This is from yesterday.  Tanner was LOVING our little skull, and he thought it was hilarious that Obi would lick it (she licks EVERYTHING).  I love everyone's different expressions here.

Obi, patiently taking the beating petting from Tanner.

The two were BFFs!  He was holding her muzzle here and she was licking him.  It was adorable.

Pooped out from a long, happy day!
Also, some pics from my phone! (Finally!)

Some lovin' from Paul.

Laziness in the sunshine.  :)

Falling asleep in the WEIRDEST positions sometimes!  :)
I'm trying to post a video, but having some difficulties getting it to upload.  It's only 18 seconds long, but I've waited over an hour.  :(  It's like the above picture of Tanner "petting" Obi...but she really didn't mind, at least not the way she minds when WE do things that bug her.  She started crawling away from him, but then he smiled and started crawling right along with her...and they just sort of crawled together.  The video stops before they made it to the hallway by the bedrooms, but it's still cute.  I'll try again later when I'm feeling more patient.  Anyway, we were super worried about how Obi would be with a small child around the house.  Now we know better!  She'll be just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!