I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Joy of Love Day 3: Then and Now

Since we adopted Obi as a one-year-old dog, we never got to see her as a puppy.  In the year since, she really hasn't changed much physically (except maybe gotten a little fatter).  In fact, the only really noticeable differences between then and now are that (a) she's learned a LOT of new tricks, and (b) she's much lazier, sleeping or at least resting for the vast majority of the day.  I tried to capture the difference in her energy, but the photo (taken last night) was kinda blurry to begin with and much worse once I started cropping tight (the tip for today).  I love the idea for the new pic, just not how it turned out.  The second one isn't too much better.  Thank goodness we can try again tomorrow!  :) 

THEN pictures usually included lots of playtime with Paul (which she STILL loves, just doesn't have the stamina for anymore).

NOW pictures are almost always of her sleeping.  She's too adorable when she sleeps to NOT take a picture.  :)
Cropping really DID make this photo WAY better, more interesting, and more adorable.  I love her little paws crossed over.  :)  Just wish I had a better camera and/or a more steady hand.

Look at those paws!  She's moved on from tomboy to princess in the last year...probably natural considering the transition from shelter kennel to 24/7 access to a comfy couch and a full stomach.  :)
Check out everyone else's photos from the class HERE!  There are some SUPER talented photographers out there that inspire me to want to be better.

1 comment:

  1. Celeste, Thank you so much for your sweet comment. I always love seeing your comments on my blog because you are so kind and always have something sweet to say. Thanks so much!

    I am so glad I have a friend doing this class! It will be fun to see your pictures throughout the month. You have such a pretty dog, and I really like the sleeping photos- cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!