Here is the space that all 3 of us fight over:
We got this "throne" from my mom when we got married (along with a matching couch). I'm not sure if it's because of the table and drawers in between that hold all our books and magazines, laptop, food, and whatever else we're using at the moment, or if it's the allure of the softer pad in the middle that Obi can rest her head on (she's a sucker for pillows)...maybe it's because it's directly in front of our TV. Whatever the reason, we all love it. It is all 3 of our "space." I can type up blogs, have lunch or snacks handy, watch Netflix, read, nap, etc. in this space. But as soon as I get up, Obi jumps right in my space and claims it as hers! :) Paul and I often have to tempt her away from both of these thrones with treats so that we can watch movies while eating dinner or have FHE together. :)
Check out everyone else's photos of their special spaces HERE. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!