I know, I'd already made her that
Purdue bulletin board, but as I was searching free crochet patterns at Lionbrand.com (you have to register, but it's free to do so...seriously, check it out!) I found this AMAZINGLY cute crocheted graduation owl. Of course, I thought to myself,
Charissa NEEDS that. So I made it...in an afternoon/evening. It took about 6 hours for me from start to finish. I'm kinda proud of myself...not too shabby for my first-ever STUFFED crochet project. :)
 |
| Front View |
 |
| Back View |
 |
| Side View |
If you're curious, I changed the colors a bit from the original pattern--I used "oatmeal" for the body and "barley" for the head and wings. (They were cheap and I liked the flecks of color in them.) Also, I used black for the cap/mortarboard...Purdue, duh! I have PLENTY of yarn left over...wish I knew more people who were graduating this month! Isn't he a HOOT? :)
Linking up
HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!