Here are some of my Halloween projects and pictures this year. :) Better late than never, right? :)
 |
| Voodoo wanted to tell you all to enjoy the holidays. Next year I have decided we are sewing our puppies' costumes if we still don't have a baby and we are going to take THEM trick-or-treating...and then eat all the candy. :) |
 |
| This was actually SUPER FUN and SUPER EASY--a skeleton wreath! I went to Walmart the day after Halloween and they had a 12-piece foam-like bone set for $5. Some hot glue did the trick! I think I want to find either a crow or a bottle of "poison" to add a little something more to it...and maybe a mini chalkboard "Enter if you dare" sign...but I can't wait to put it on the door next year! Spooky, isn't it? :) |
 |
| For "dress like a hero day" at school (which also happened to be our Halloween party), I borrowed Paul's Air Force shirt. I tried to fit into his old pants, but...no. Hahaha. :) |
Speaking of our Halloween party, this is "Super K...to the rescue!" It is when she really just started talking again, and she was adorable all day long. I also thought this little kid-friendly craft they did was worth sharing! It's just a ping pong ball, an orange battery-operated tea light, and a sharpie. You can decorate the ping pong ball any way you want (she drew a jack-o-lantern/skull face), then use an exacto knife (parents' job, obvi) to cut a little "x" at the bottom. It slides right over the tea light and looks awesome all lit up--especially with lights off! How cute is that? The kids LOVED it, and I bet since you sorta have to buy that stuff in bulk anyway they would be really cute lined up on a dresser or mantle or as a centerpiece. :)
 |
| I also briefly dressed like a witch. 'Cause I could. We didn't actually go to a party or hand out candy or ANYTHING, but this witch hat and wig were calling my name and I felt like I'd be deprived if I didn't dress up at ALL, so I wore them as I did my daily errands one afternoon. :) |
One reason this post is actually much later than the publish date would suggest: I had to wait until I "finished" (or at least finished ENOUGH) my 4-sided/4-season stackables!
I still have to add some vinyl. But I like the look of it just the same, stacked on top of each other OR side-by-side.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!