I'm thankful for the clothing on my back...and for GoodWill, that has supplied so much of my wardrobe on the cheap. :) I rarely have wardrobe crises...but for family pics take #657513926 this morning, I have NO IDEA what to wear! Yet looking through all of these clothes, or trying to fold the mounds of laundry, I feel pretty spoiled. Some people in this world have no shoes, wear the same tattered clothes day in and day out, and could never dream of a world where the biggest "crisis" of the day included having too many clothes and the money and time to reschedule family pictures over and over again. I am blessed. I hope I can give back a little of all that has been given to me!
| This is the laundry I have to fold today. :/ |
Tip of the day: Help someone less fortunate than you, in big and organized or small and spontaneous ways. Service is a GREAT way to put things into perspective and to feel like we're taking action. Remember the line in the hymn, "I will divide my gifts from Thee with ev'ry brother that I see who has the need of help from me." :) An important part of being truly grateful is sharing our gifts with others.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!