I will point you to her blog post about us once it's...y'know...there. :) But I am SO IN LOVE with these pics and I couldn't wait another single minute to share them. :) I'm getting excited about designing a Christmas card with them...but I'm having a hard time picking out only a few favorites! (These are only about 1/3 of the prints we got from her!)
I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Family Pictures!
Our amazingly talented and affordable friend/photographer Vanessa Isenbarger (Pearl Photo & Design) took our family pictures earlier this month. She was SO patient, as we had to reschedule several times, and, obviously, she can make anyone look good. :) While these were not the pictures we had originally envisioned thanks to weather, sick puppies, and the like, they turned out SO MUCH BETTER! I was worried, because, let's face it, MY FACE? In photos? Not my favorite thing. But even I look all right when you have a kind and talented photographer friend behind the camera. :)
I will point you to her blog post about us once it's...y'know...there. :) But I am SO IN LOVE with these pics and I couldn't wait another single minute to share them. :) I'm getting excited about designing a Christmas card with them...but I'm having a hard time picking out only a few favorites! (These are only about 1/3 of the prints we got from her!)
I will point you to her blog post about us once it's...y'know...there. :) But I am SO IN LOVE with these pics and I couldn't wait another single minute to share them. :) I'm getting excited about designing a Christmas card with them...but I'm having a hard time picking out only a few favorites! (These are only about 1/3 of the prints we got from her!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love the pictures too. You look beautiful, your husband looks dashing, and the two of you together just makes it all a happy story. These are definitely pictures for the archives of the Fernandez family.
ReplyDelete