Tip of the day: Do something you absolutely love today. Part of true gratitude is not just expressing it but ENJOYING THIS THING WE CALL LIFE.
I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)
Monday, November 12, 2012
Thankful, Day 12
Today, I'm grateful for my snooze button. Up until recently I was never a fan...what was I thinking? :) I love smacking that snooze on my alarm clock or my phone over. and over. and over again. I purposely set my alarm a good hour before I have to wake up just so I can revel the feeling that I'm "cheating" time and sleeping a little longer. Silly but it works. And if it doesn't, if I really can't go back to sleep, then I have an extra hour to myself while the rest of the house sleeps. Which is just as glorious. :)
Tip of the day: Do something you absolutely love today. Part of true gratitude is not just expressing it but ENJOYING THIS THING WE CALL LIFE.
Tip of the day: Do something you absolutely love today. Part of true gratitude is not just expressing it but ENJOYING THIS THING WE CALL LIFE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can go a little crazy with the snooze button sometimes haha. Especially if I don't have anywhere I need to be...and sometimes even when I do.
ReplyDelete