I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful, Days 20-21

Day 20: I'm thankful for our car!  It's still relatively new to us, and it makes running errands, visiting family, having 3 jobs in our household, and running to church meetings SO MUCH MORE DOABLE!  I love having a reliable, safe mode of transportation.  LOVE IT.  Yay for Punky!  Not that I hate buses or bikes or walking, but when that's your ONLY choice...well...cars are much more convenient and fun.  :)

Day 21: I'm thankful for YOU!  Yes, YOU!  My friends, my "chosen family."  I'm grateful to the many people who CHOOSE to be stuck with me for a spell in this thing we call life!  You shape a part of me, and it's nice to have people who are willing to help you and love you and laugh with you and make sure I'm "growin' up good."  :)  I am so blessed in the close friendships I have, and even the not-so-close one, because we all need a little pick-me-up now and again and my friends are NEVER short on happiness and inspiration and service and love.  I'm thankful!

Two tips of the day: (1) Get some exercise, outdoors if possible.  Endorphins PLUS fresh air PLUS realizing all the good things our bodies CAN do = happiness!  (2) Try out a new mantra for yourself.  Or, if mantras aren't your thing, make a list of good things about YOU today!  Be kind to YOURSELF and realize YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD and YOU ARE AMAZING!  You can do ANYTHING! Anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!