Tip of the day: Find the humor in the moments all around you. Sometimes it's easier to get frustrated than to get the giggles, but lightening the mood a little will certainly help everyone around you put the moment into perspective and be *able* to feel gratitude again!
I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Thankful, Day 15
Today, I'm thankful for TV and movies. Paul and I both grew up on TV, and while sometimes I wish we liked them a little *less* (or less often), I have to admit, it's still a favorite way to pass the time. Especially after a long day at work when I have no energy or desire to do my chores and there's something REALLY FUNNY on! Or when we have the grumpies--it's nice to have a distraction for a while. I like quality entertainment in all its many forms, really. Thank heavens for TV and especially for Netflix. :)
Tip of the day: Find the humor in the moments all around you. Sometimes it's easier to get frustrated than to get the giggles, but lightening the mood a little will certainly help everyone around you put the moment into perspective and be *able* to feel gratitude again!
Tip of the day: Find the humor in the moments all around you. Sometimes it's easier to get frustrated than to get the giggles, but lightening the mood a little will certainly help everyone around you put the moment into perspective and be *able* to feel gratitude again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love watching movies when I have time or need a distraction! Of course I love funny ones especially...or old classics. ;)
ReplyDelete