I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project 366--January 22-28

(Click HERE to get your own BLANK .png version of this page!)

Jan 22--Watched Caida overnight (only one grand mal, woohoo!).  Made apple pancakes for the first time ever (sooooo good!).  Got home taught and sustained in my new calling.  Relaxed!
Jan 23--Subbed for a math teacher at my old high school!
Jan 24--Subbed in a first grade classroom.  The picture is of me, shell-shocked. It was an adjustment.
Jan 25--Subbed in a fourth grade classroom...where they ate me alive!  And then I came home to see this huge tear in our couch with tons of stuffing all over the floor.  I regrouped a lot that night.
Jan 26--Subbed half day in a fifth grade classroom.  It was wonderful!  Also took Caida to Steak n Shake for dinner because she had acted responsibly when the school wrongfully sent her home and she was locked out of the house for an hour and a half.  Thankfully, we have wonderful friends (the Walkers) who fed us dinner that night!
Jan 27--Subbed half day in a first grade classroom, where someone gave me this picture!  Babysat for the Walkers' boys again.  SOOOOO fun!
Jan 28--Relaxed, caught up on housework I'd neglected all week, and went bowling with friends at the Union for Pete's 31st birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!