 |
(Click HERE to get your very own BLANK .png version!)
|
A busy week, but a good one. :) I had a couple of meetings to figure out what the heck I'm supposed to be doing in my calling as Primary Secretary at church. I went to Activity Days. I subbed every day but Thursday, because I was sick as a dog this week (off-and-on). Fire drills. Date night. Cooking/ housework/ taking down Christmas decorations and putting up Valentine's. A late-night heart-to-heart with Linds, where we exchanged stories and thoughts on subbing as we both started the same week. And Caida had another really, really bad seizure yesterday morning--the kind where eyes sink into her head, veins start popping out, and she needs CPR to stay alive. Frankly, the fact that I'm still standing at all is a miracle today. And I think I will go to bed early. :) So most of these pictures are just fun things I happened to find in the adventure that was this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!