I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Project 366--February 5-11


(Click HERE to get your very own FREE blank .png version of this page for personal use!)
Feb 5--started taking a former primary student home with us on Sundays for a few hours...played games 'til I was SORE!
Feb 6--I was sick, so I stayed home...and just took a picture of my wedding bouquet instead.  :)
Feb 7--subbed.  Had a dinner with the rest of the Primary Presidency and their families...we brought a yummy spinach-strawberry salad.
Feb 8--subbed.  The picture is of Voodoo, curled up on my coat on the hope chest.  :)
Feb 9--subbed...at my old elementary school!  I was sandwiched right in between two of my old teachers.  SO surreal, and fun.  The teacher I subbed for played guitar...check out that BLUE!
Feb 10--stayed home (the cold came on full swing) and made some Valentine's Day decor.
Feb 11--made some more Valentine's Day stuff...and packed/cleaned for our Boston trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!