(Click HERE to get your very own BLANK .png version of this page for personal use!)
This is probably my least favorite page of all the Project 366 layouts. I'm only keeping it because it's different and I'm too lazy to go back and redo it. I have another quilted quick page for you that I made later in the week with the same kit/papers but in a different arrangement (much prettier) if you go HERE. :) So take your pick. :) It sort of fits, as for the most part this was kinda a "blah" week. I'll take it, of course! Blah is better than excitement of the bad kind. :)
Sunday, Feb 19--Had Caida over after church! Made cookies to deliver and had dinner with our neighbors and friends. :)
Feb 20--Lazy day. School holiday, and I wasn't feeling well anyway, so no subbing. Just games, TV, a little housework, and napping...and lots of family snuggle time.
Feb 21--House cleaning/laundry day! Also had a primary presidency meeting at night.
Feb 22--Subbed in a 2nd grade classroom, got visit taught.
Feb 23--Subbed in the SAME 2nd grade classroom.
Feb 24--Subbed half day in a 5th grade class...it was a ROUGH half-day! Paul took me on a date that he planned all by himself! Thai food and a fun movie on campus (the new Muppet movie!).
Feb 25--Slept in. Babysat neighbor's kids for a few hours and Caida overnight.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!