Here's the scrapbook page of our night. Incidentally, it's the exact same layout as my first week of Project 366. P.S., I'm doing my own project 366 this year, and I have all the digi pages already made up. SO if you like what you see, email me and I will get you a copy to use for yourself for free (it seriously makes the project SO easy...snap a picture, put it on the computer, then plug the picture in behind the page wherever you want it in any image editing program...paint.net is what I use since it's free, but of course photoshop is most digiscrappers' choice). Seriously, just let me know and I will get you an entire year's worth of scrapbook/project 366 pages already made up. :)
I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)
Monday, January 2, 2012
New Year's Eve 2011-2012!
We had a nice, relaxing NYE here at home with Emilie. We went out earlier in the evening to one of our favorite restaurants, Hu Hot. They are SO good about nut allergies, we were really happy. Then we headed out for a house in Battle Ground that does their Christmas lights timed to the music of a radio station, but our car started smelling funky halfway there (it does that now, I don't know why) so we turned around and headed home instead. But it was still a fun night watching the ball drop and debating the merits (or lack thereof) of Lady Gaga...we had sparkling cranberry juice (Obi loved it, but Voodoo was scared of it and wouldn't drink any more), cheap poppers that spewed out paper bits and pieces (which Obi proceeded to eat before we could stop her...and Voodoo was scared of those, too), and sparklers INDOORS (which Obi also tried to eat, and Voodoo just watched in amazement most of the time). Not much to say, other than that we're happy and healthy and excited to get our 2012 on!
Here's the scrapbook page of our night. Incidentally, it's the exact same layout as my first week of Project 366. P.S., I'm doing my own project 366 this year, and I have all the digi pages already made up. SO if you like what you see, email me and I will get you a copy to use for yourself for free (it seriously makes the project SO easy...snap a picture, put it on the computer, then plug the picture in behind the page wherever you want it in any image editing program...paint.net is what I use since it's free, but of course photoshop is most digiscrappers' choice). Seriously, just let me know and I will get you an entire year's worth of scrapbook/project 366 pages already made up. :)
Here's the scrapbook page of our night. Incidentally, it's the exact same layout as my first week of Project 366. P.S., I'm doing my own project 366 this year, and I have all the digi pages already made up. SO if you like what you see, email me and I will get you a copy to use for yourself for free (it seriously makes the project SO easy...snap a picture, put it on the computer, then plug the picture in behind the page wherever you want it in any image editing program...paint.net is what I use since it's free, but of course photoshop is most digiscrappers' choice). Seriously, just let me know and I will get you an entire year's worth of scrapbook/project 366 pages already made up. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!