I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What question do you want your life to answer?

I am most profound when I'm in the shower, on the toilet, or in a hazy, half-conscious state as I fall asleep.  I feel like the answers to my prayers come more in those silly, small moments than they ever do while I'm on my knees.  As I was falling asleep this afternoon (took a much-needed nap, as my body is rebelling against me these past few days), and thinking about the things we do and worry about in our home, this question popped into my head almost as though someone else were asking it of me. I just wanted to pose the question to the rest of you.  Maybe after I mull it over a little longer I'll have an answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!