(Click HERE to download your own BLANK .png version!)
Jan 8th--Fast Sunday. Came home to find Paul's beloved childhood teddy bear, Goliath, mutilated in the most brutal fashion by our two dogs. We're laughing now, but I certainly wasn't laughing then!
Jan 9th--Made chocolate crinkle cookies (our favorite!) to celebrate getting *most* of the housework done. Also, happy 11th birthday to my brother, Ben!
Jan 10th--Made these cute origami paper dolls, chatted with little Sam Galbraith (one of our old primary kiddos!), and had a movie night with Paul (Rise of Planet of the Apes).
Jan 11th--Went grocery shopping. Nothing exciting--it rained all day and I took a nap. We watched another movie (Nacho Libre...hence the picture).
Jan 12th--Happy birthday, Dad! Snow all day made us cancel our plans, but Obi started using Voodoo as a pillow and that was entertaining! And the puppies LOVE the snow.
Jan 13th--We babysat for friends, who paid us in food! I sure do love babysitting! :)
Jan 14th--Asian date night after a nice, lazy Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!