(And, p.s., how long can I keep calling myself a "girl?" Is there an age limit before I finally feel like a grown-up woman? Or a rite of passage I have to pass through first?)
I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Promotion!
So proud of Paul! After just two months with his new company, he got a promotion with a pay raise! Woohoo! Now he'll be a team leader for the part-time hires coming in at the end of this month. We woke up this morning not seeing any of this coming our way, but I sure do feel extra blessed! Between that and my starting to sub (hopefully next week, they said!)...we may actually get a handle on our student loans AND be able to save up for school after all! SOOOOOOO proud of my husband! Just goes to show what an incredibly hard worker he really is. I'm so grateful that in this economy he has been able to find and keep a job constantly...it's such a load off my mind and it frees me up to do as I please. How lucky can a girl get? :)
(And, p.s., how long can I keep calling myself a "girl?" Is there an age limit before I finally feel like a grown-up woman? Or a rite of passage I have to pass through first?)
(And, p.s., how long can I keep calling myself a "girl?" Is there an age limit before I finally feel like a grown-up woman? Or a rite of passage I have to pass through first?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're going to be a highly requested sub and you never know when that may lead to something permanent. :)
ReplyDeleteEilis
my-heart-lives-here.blogspot.com
Aww, thanks for the encouragement! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is always exciting.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I don't feel like a grown-up either. ;)
That is awesome news! You guys definitely deserve such awesome blessings!
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, I don't feel grown-up, either. *lol* Any time I refer to myself as a "woman" it just feels silly. If there's a rite of passage, I sure haven't been through it, yet!