I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Simple Crocheted Button-Up Napkin Rings

Coming up with a simple button-up napkin ring pattern was easy, and I love it most of all because I can adapt it to any color scheme and any theme with fun buttons!  Also, if you need it to be longer or wider, you can do that easily...here are a few pictures to get you excited!



Simple Napkin Rings

Chain 16, turn.
Row 1: In second ch from hook, sc across row.  (15)  Chain three, turn.
Row 2: Depending on the size of your buttons, double, triple, or quadruple crochet (etc.) across.  I did triple crochets.  (15)  Chain 1, turn.
Row 3: Single crochet across.  (15)  Fasten off and weave in ends.

Sew a button on the second post in (in row 2) from one end, on the right side.  You can then button it in between any two posts from row 2 to secure. 

Et voila!  I told you it was easy!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely napkin rings to go with our basketweave placemats...how nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!