I realized something weird yesterday.
Paul's dream, in his wildest dreams, includes designing and then flying his own spaceship to far-off systems and galaxies, and I would SO be there. Mine involves somehow inheriting enough money that I can donate everything I own to the poor and then go volunteering/teaching/traveling the world, and I'm pretty sure that Paul would SO be there with me, too.
Why is it, then, that a little thing like getting rid of some of our junk and preparing for a move to Chicago is SO. STINKIN'. HARD?
:) It's something to think about, anyway. I guess it's like that story of Naaman in the Bible--if we knew for certain that we were supposed to do "some great thing," we'd be there in a hearbeat...but the uncertainty of everything involved in this tiny little move, well...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!