Sometimes I just have the yearning to own some of those huge inflatable dice.
And sometimes I look at the giant pile of felt scraps and the extra stuffing I have and wonder what I'm going to do with it.
Today, these two thoughts collided and, as you can see, the result is magical.
One of these pillowy giants (7 inches tall), with spring colors and the seams facing in:
And two of these almost-pillowy almost-giants (5 inches tall), with primary/secondary colors and the seams facing out:
Best of all, they were EASY and NO-SEW! (But if you dig sewing, you can do that, the lines will probably be a little cleaner...I'm just not that person.) I just measured the squares out and cut them, then used hot glue to glue the edges together. I glued the dots on, too. Seriously, I made all three of these in about an hour and a half, watching some Netflix. Yay!
Now, what to do with them?
Well, one of them will for sure get used in Primary next month when we review the first six Articles of Faith...but I'm certain I will find many more uses as time goes on. :)
Linking up HERE!
What a fun idea! Thanks for stopping by and linking. :)
ReplyDelete