I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Just some kitchen decor...

I decided to make some pictures for our kitchen to tie in the red/black/white theme we have going as well as the very Frenchy decor on our dining room walls...and here's what I came up with.  :)
The middle 8x10 is actually a print I found on etsy that I wanted to buy but couldn't afford, and I used that as the basis for the two smaller (4x6) pictures (made with my digital scrapbooking materials).  I love the "love" papers in the backgrounds (I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I just used both), and I love the fork/knife/plate XOXO idea (also found online, but I made my own).  I love the red accents.  These are now hanging above our sink in a nook that was pretty much made for them...for the next three months, anyway.  'Til we move.  :)  Then these, along with half of what we own (the other half we're giving away) will be boxed up and moved to who-knows-where with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!