I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Friday, April 29, 2011

So Proud :)

I'm going to brag on Paul for a moment.  Mostly, our lives are fairly routine and boring (which is why I post so many crafts and recipes--there's not much else going on around here lately!), and that is because Paul works so stinkin' hard all the time...even when he's home, he's often working away on the laptop.  He doesn't get paid enough for his hard work, and that's a fact.  But, sometimes, he gets acknowledgement of his efforts in a big way.  He won an award at work!  Not only did he get this totally rad certificate

BUT a $100 bonus AND the chance to get a regional award, too!  Each quarter they pick one team manager (out of like 20) at each site to win the award.  Then he has a chance to win a regional award (with a $150 bonus), and if he wins that, then the possibility of an organization-wide award (with $250). 

Even if this is as far as he goes, though, I'm super proud of my hubby!  He works so hard to provide for us, and it's not exactly his dream job.  But I'm grateful for his sacrifices and I can't wait to be able to take care of him for a while like he's taken care of me this last difficult year.  I'm glad that at least they are giving him a little recognition for all the long hours and positive attitude he generally brings to his usually thankless job...especially after he SAVED them in their recent audit by taking over the training portion (and he's not even a trainer!). 

Way to go, Paul!!!  I love you and I am SO proud!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Paul! It is always nice to be recognized and know that people appreciate your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!