I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The last of it. :)

The last few pictures of Christmas gifts--SOOOO bummed because I already put the scarf I made for Paul's mom away and wrapped it!  And I REALLY love it (like, enough I might make one just like it with leftover yarn!).  Oh well.  :(  I'll try to get a pic on Christmas of her wearing it. 

Celeste Pillow, all finished up and ready to be put under the tree on our "Christmas" morning!

Sachets I made as stocking stuffers...with CUTE, simple fabric scraps and lavendar potpourri for the girls...
...and cinnamon potpourri in Purdue squares for the boys.  :)

Emilie's scarf.  Kinda love it.  :)

More duct tape wallets!  (Stocking stuffers for men.)

Okay, didn't make this at all, but more gifts for Emilie--who's in LOVE with YOSHI!  :)
Other presents we just broke down and bought: Star Wars Trouble for my littlest brothers, a tabletop foosball game for Paul's folks (who love foosball), and a festive Christmas mug for my mom (in addition to her scarf).
Our tree with all the presents underneath!  WE FINALLY PUT IT UP LAST NIGHT!  :)

Close-up of the presents and stockings. :)

Our star.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!