I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

10 Things Tuesday: Milk Cartons!

I've already done milk JUGS, but milk or juice cartons are a whole 'nother animal!  Since Paul is lactose intolerant, we have go through one of these every week or so...and if we get cheap juice, we have even more!  Before you go recycling those cartons, take a look at these ideas for recrafting them instead!

10.  For the birds!  You can make a birdfeeder AND a birdhouse out of these old cartons!  How cool is that?

 9. The first thing I thought of was actually small houses/churches/towns...check out these mini churches!

8.  You can turn them into gift boxes!
 7. Turn them into luminaries!
 6. FamilyFun has this great idea to turn those old cartons into snack containers...looks easy and great to me!
 5. Mailboxes!  Decorate and cut...easy as that!

4. I *LOVE* the simplicity of this idea--a masking tape dispenser!  Who doesn't need something like this?  :)

3.  Make some felt monsters!  The felt is particularly great because you can just make the face pieces and mix-and-match like a Mr. Potato Head doll. :)

 2. Check out this easy tossing game!  Improve your hand-eye coordination with a few cartons wrapped in pretty paper and taped/glued together!

1. Vases!  You can use them as-is, or cut them down and decorate however you want.  Free vase!


BONUS IDEA: Milk/Juice Carton WALLET!  FamilyFun has a tutorial and printable pattern HERE...it's kinda awesome!!!
Which one is your favorite?  I think I love the wallet...it would be great for "milk money" for my niece!  I can't wait to go get started.  Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Our milk cartons are piling up, I think I'll try one of these with the kids tomorrow! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!