I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A pinterest truth

I'm going to take a break from taking a break to bring you one very important truth:

Not everything you see on pinterest is real. 

:)

For example, someone linked this up with the caption, "inject food coloring in lemons! so cool!"


I got sooo excited.  Dye citrus?  Heck yes!  Imagine the possibilities...parties, lunches, drinks...

But when I googled it to find a step-by-step how to actually do this, I found this picture.


I'm no genius, but...pretty sure photoshop or some other image editing software was involved.



Don't believe everything you see online--even on pinterest.  ;)  Check out the source, find a tutorial...make sure it's real before you get others excited about it, too!

Okay, back to breaking.  I've actually been a lot more busy (that's an understatement) and even more productive without worrying about keeping up with the blogging schedule, so I will probably continue to ignore it until after the holidays (unless, like this moment, I feel like it).  Until then, enjoy the random Tuesday repurposing crafts (because I have those done and scheduled up through the new year) and, of course, a random interjection or two in between. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!