2. I'm thankful to be focusing on teaching again. I've applied to a few jobs (aides in a preschool and in first grade classrooms), but I haven't heard anything back yet. Waiting is not my favorite. But, between pinterest, a few teaching blogs, and updating my portfolio, I think I can at least be a good sub if nothing else pans out. And it's fun to dream big again, instead of just living each day the same as before and not really having much to look forward to.
3. I'm grateful for the women I work with in activity days. They're great, and fun, and wonderful planners and people. I'm lucky to be learning from them!
4. I'm thankful for autumn! The weather has been cool, the leaves are just starting to change colors, and going on walks with the dogs is a lot more fun in this weather than that unbearably hot summer we had! I am sooo looking forward to pumpkin and caramel apple flavored things in the next few weeks...and Halloween!
5. I'm grateful for the power of water to heal. Just a little. But drinking lots and lots of water lately has helped my headaches a bit and the back pain, too. And it has filled me up so I don't feel the need to eat as much. Step 1 to getting healthy: drink 1 quart of water first thing in the morning and drink a glass or two every couple of hours throughout the day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!