I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Sneak Peak...

A sneak peak into not only how I spent my day, but the giveaway in only a matter of days:



Hanging out with Obsidian...who has been sitting in this exact position pretty much all day...

...yummy, yummy veggie wraps for lunch...

...and working on flower girl dolls.

I also cleaned a little and watched some Lois and Clark, but no pictures of that. :)


2 comments:

  1. Haha, I thought you were going to give away the dog because that is the first pic I saw.:)
    I love making fairy dolls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Well...some days I certainly WANT to give away the dog...but Paul would be heartbroken if I did that. I am giving/will give FULL credit to you for the idea of the fairy dolls...you are sooooo creative, you inspired me! If you check out facebook you'll see some calla lily angels I made that I'm rather proud of, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!