I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Charissa's Birthday

My little sister turned twenty-six today! Crazy how old we're all getting, huh? :) To celebrate, we ventured with some good friends and family to the Tippecanoe Battlefield, then came back to her apartment for cake and ice cream and, of course, presents. When Mom got home from work, she took us all to dinner, and then we went to our friends' house to watch the latest Psych. The best is yet to come, of course, as we travel to the DUNES on Saturday to play in the waves!!!


As for pictures, my camera/SD card decided to pick today of all days to stop working, so all I have until the data recovery software runs its course (then HOPEFULLY I'll be able to gather a few more before reformatting the card!) are a few pictures of the sand castle cake I made for Charissa:
I'm kinda proud of it. I'd be MORE proud of it if it had been my own idea instead of me stealing it from here. Also, in transporting it from my apartment to hers (only about a 50-foot distance), I managed to drop three of the ice cream cone towers on the floor. At least the dog was happy. :)
Pictures I took that I can't yet show you: opening her present (her very own Diefenbaker), hanging out at the Battlefield, and friends eating cake. Keep your fingers crossed for us that we'll be able to save these files. But if not, it was still a wonderful memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!