I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Cutest Niece and Nephew EVER!

I'm so lucky. :) My little sister has a girl that looks just like her, and my brother has a boy that looks a lot like him...and since my siblings all got the good-looking genes in the family, my niece and nephew are the cutest EVER! Here they are, meeting for the first time:



(They hit it off SO well, as you can see below!)


And here's the lot of us (me, my two sisters, my mom, and the kiddos):

Here's an older picture of Caida, all dolled up (literally) for a dance recital:
And here's Tanner, drooly but one of the HAPPIEST babies I've EVER met!


Finally, here's Cerene and James with the kiddos (I think Tanner made her a little baby hungry!...)


Shortcomings and all, I love my family!

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! You and your sisters do not look alike . . . like at all. hahaha Of course my sisters and I don't really look alike, but people have told us we do; I think it makes a difference when you meet us in person as opposed to from a photograph. Similar mannerisms, you know. Families are awesome! And nieces and nephews are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yeah...there are times we look more like one another, but the hair and the weight differences definitely throw everyone off...until we tell people we're sisters, then suddenly everyone sees the family resemblance. But we DEFINITELY have the similar manerisms and humor, etc. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love!