I FINALLY got to throw a little party for Christmas in July this year...it was a small, intimate crowd of my sister and two of my oldest and dearest friends. Not only did we make a few fun holiday crafts and decorate sugar cookies, but mostly it was wonderful because I got to catch up with people I hadn't seen in a REALLY long time! If only anyone had taken me up on the Christmas karaoke...now THAT would've been a party! ;)
Anywho, here are some pics from the big night:
DECORATING SUGAR COOKIES:



POINSETTIA DOLLS (LOOK CLOSELY!):

MAKING CHRISTMAS PLACEMATS:

It was a really fun night for me, and it gave me some great ideas about things to try next year! And YOU'RE invited! :)
That looks like so much fun!! I can't believe how many people and stores are already talking Christmas! My kids even made a Christmas craft today at the gym!! If only it felt more like Christmas instead of the 100 degrees we are feeling right now:)
ReplyDelete