I'm a bit of a daydreamer. It's a problem. Especially on cold, wintry, wind-chill-warning days like today, I can't help but let my mind wander to warmer topics. Sitting at home, of course, no one really cares...but while I'm in class, it's bad. :) Speaking of dreams, today I was reminded of this awesome dream I had once where I discovered that rocks, hard as they might seem, were edible AND nutritious, and I solved world hunger. It was strange because in my dream I remember feeling my teeth hurting as I chewed on a piece of slate...it had the texture of really badly burnt pie crust, but tasted like I imagine a rock would taste. But starving people need minerals, not tasty delicacies, and rocks were THE THING to have...and everyone has rocks somewhere. I was a world-wide hero. It was amazing.
I had a migraine today, which would have been unbearable if it weren't for Paul, who drove me home, tucked me in bed, and made me dinner while letting me sleep for an hour as some excedrin took hold of my system. He's my dream guy. :)
Now I must go to sleep and have dreams...hopefully good ones, because I've been having lots of restless nights lately and lots of nightmares. Maybe since I spent the last hour drawing kanji on my art journal, I'll be focused and peaceful enough to sleep well. A bientot, mes amis!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!