I get really frustrated with people who get upset with me for not telling them things when they, likewise, don't tell me things. And I'm not a big secret-keeper, anyway. My facebook or my blog pretty much spells it all out there, if anyone cares to look. My family, in particular, is really bad about communication. The little things are bad enough, and hurt just as much, but even the biggest things don't get spread around until the most inopportune times, and everyone still feels like getting mad at everyone else when no one tells them anything. Sometimes I just want to scream!
Okay, I'm over it. I gotta shower and stuff, I have a sister in town that I get to take shopping and buy her a new outfit that makes her look "girlie". I have such a soft spot for this sister when it comes to spending money on her, I can't help it. I'll be poor this semester, for sure. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!