
I wish I had this kind of energy. Especially on this three-day weekend where I have cleaning and homework and personal study and getting warm to do!
Energy is such a strange thing and I think that hardly anyone really understands it fully. I'm particularly interested in human energy and the way that we transfer it among ourselves. Sister Watson is the one who got me onto this, with the whole hug thing. Did you know you should never pat another person on the back when you're giving hugs, because it disrupts the energy flow between the two of you? Long or quick, hard hugs are best. People are actually STRONGER for them.
I'm also pretty sure that there is something at least aesthetically pleasing about feng shui, and that there's more to it than we realize...considering it is all about balance and energy flow, it makes sense, but we definitely take it for granted.
On a completely different note, I'm frustrated beyond all reason because I have this problem for one of my classes that will not get answered unless I answer it...so if you have any leads for me, please let me know! I was given this map and I am supposed to figure out what it represents. Why is Iowa the biggest?! That's all the guidance I was given, aside from the fact that only 7 or 8 people in Dr. Krockover's 40 years of teaching have ever figured it out, and that he never actually tells you the answer. I spent three hours of energy yesterday googling everything I could about Iowa, that would leave Illinois up in the top 7 (with Nebraska, Kansas, California, and Texas) and keep Indiana way back down in the non-existent.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!