Today was an odd day. I had my first day back at work, as well as my first day at the elementary schools for my Purdue classes, and both at the same elementary school. It was odd because no one had any idea I was going to come, and I was scheduled at various places for work in which students were gone for specials, recess, or lunch...and then I had to keep running around the building to get back into the school and hunt down my supervisor to try to rearrange. Then, in the afternoon, my mentor teacher had no idea I was supposed to actually teach today, and I had no chance to really tell her until the end of the day because she had a horde of teachers from other schools observing her, videotaping her, and asking all sorts of questions. It was a busy, chaotic day and I really am only glossing over all of it, but in summary it was one of those Alice in Wonderland days where up is down and you feel like you may as well have two heads. I'm excited, though. Once things settle down into a routine, it's going to be a great semester! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!