I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ringing in 2011...Rockband Style!

Our good friends Marcus and Laura Kenney invited us over for pizza, fondue, and Rockband 3 for New Year's Eve.  Laura and I used to be roommates, back before I even started at Purdue, and it's been fun to catch up with each other once in a while and hang out.  They're only across town and a ward away, but our schedules don't really overlap much, not to mention none of us are incredibly social creatures.  But the four of us click really well, and they're one of the few childless, not-pregnant-and-not-soon-to-be couples we know, so we could party hard and ring in the new year in style.  :) 

The best part?  We got to dress up!  Paul and I raided Walmart as soon as he got off work and got cheap shirts, his awesome hat, my denim mini skirt, etc...altogether, our outfits only cost about $20-$25 total!  (And now we have a Halloween costume for next year, too...or at least something to build upon!)

















Thanks again, Marcus and Laura, for letting us come over!  We had a blast!  It was a great start to 2011...and I'm hoping the best is yet to come!

ANOTHER awesome start to 2011--my little sister, Cerene, got engaged at the stroke of midnight!  We are SOOOOO happy for her and James, and Caida, too!  AND I get to do the flowers and photography!  SOOO happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!