Here are some pics from our fourth and final Christmas!
I spent 5 hours baking SOOOOO many cookies! (Yeah, not so good for that New Year's Resolution of being healthy, I know...but, to be honest, I hadn't eaten much in the way of holiday goodies this year, and I hadn't baked ANYTHING myself, so...it was time. I'll start once these cookies are all gone. At the very least, our Primary kids will score big on Sunday. :)
 |
| Homemade Oreos |
 |
| Pumpkin Chocolate Chip |
 |
| Chocolate crinkle cookies---my new favorite holiday goodie! |
 |
| Gingerbread men...gonna have to tweak this recipe a bit, I wasn't too satisfied with the taste. |
 |
| Of course, sugar cookies. |
We decorated the sugar cookies while listening to Christmas music!
 |
| Emilie and Ian taking it seriously. :) |
 |
| Paul's artistic nature came out. |
 |
| Proud of his Christmas tree. :) |
 |
| Em showing off her goods. :) |
 |
| My cookies... |
 |
| "It's a shark, giving a ride to a ballerina." ~Ian |
We opened stockings and presents.
 |
| Small stocking stuffers... |
 |
| Modeling her scarf. |
 |
| SOOO happy with the Yoshi pants. :) |
 |
| Pretty perfect body pillow. :) |
 |
| Ian's odds and ends... |
 |
| Ian found some Star Trek comics for Paul, which made him automatically awesome. |
 |
| And he painted a picture for me. :) |
 |
| Paul got me a small, lightweight sewing machine, which is perfect since I don't sew much but I wanted some for small projects and such. :) |
 |
| Still sooo happy. :) |
And then we watched Stalking Santa, a Darland family favorite.
SO sad the holidays are now officially over and we'll have to put up our tree and decorations for another 11 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!