I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Adventures in Babysitting

(Did anyone else love that movie when they were little?  Or was it just me?)

I got to babysit my poor nephew Tanner this week, because he was too sick to go to daycare.  The poor guy, as it turns out, has an ear infection, sinus infection, and upper respiratory infection.  That's a lot for a 17-month-old to handle.  No wonder he pretty much zonked out all day!  I was going to watch him on Saturday, too, but...I got sick myself.  Thankfully it was my sister and mother to the rescue!

BUT.  I digress.  There was a really cute moment when Tanner, while watching "Curious George" episodes, decided he was tired.  In his little coat (he'd had it on most of the morning because he wanted to leave me), he just got up, grabbed his sippy cup and his blankie, and walked behind our couch to the entry way.  He laid down right by our shoes, pulled his blanket up around himself, drank from his sippy until he was too tired to swallow right, and put himself to bed.  He slept there for almost two hours!  It was adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!