I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not too vain, but...really?

This picture doesn't even do it justice.  My hair is a natural dark brown, not shiny and rich but still.  Brown.  NOT gray, NOT silver.  Yet every day I find the signs of aging spreading.  I found my first gray hair when I was 16, and in the last few years I've gone from a stray silver here and there to entire streaks (really at my temples mostly).  Sometimes I like these flecks of silver, especially in the sunlight.  And I like to think I've earned my grays.  But now it's just getting outta control!!!  Maybe I will (gasp!) dye my hair.

And maybe cut it, too.  I'm sick of it as it is.  Any suggestions for cute hairstyles for round-oval-faced people?  I still want it long enough I can just throw it up into a ponytail (which is my hairstyle of choice these days).  But something I could actually look cute in would be nice.  :)
Attractive, no?  This is how I FEEL I look all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!