I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Friday, January 7, 2011

Digital Scrapping

In case you didn't already know this, I love to scrap, and digital scrapbooking is even better.  :)  Just wanted to share a few pages of the holidays.  (If you click on them, you can see them bigger and read the text.)

 This is my first digital two-page spread...I kinda love it.  :)


And using the "I Love Rock & Roll" kit from Connie Prince (one of my favorite scrapbook designers EVER):




You can tell I find a few layouts that I love and sort of stick with them.  I especially like layouts where I can put a bunch of picture all together on one page--not that having one small, overly embellished photo in the corner of a page isn't beautiful or artistic!  But, to me, the whole purpose of scrapbooking is to show your life through pictures and journaling, and with the cost of scrapping so high, who can afford one photo per page, anyway?  :)  Someday I want to learn how to design my own kits and maybe join a creative team, but for now, scrapping my own life keeps me busy enough.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!