I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Feeling Productive!

Sometimes I'm really grateful to be staying at home.  It gives me time to work on things like this:
Our new soon-to-be FHE chart, with the "name buttons" from the pic below cut out, everything laminated, and the names stickable-but-removable via velcro.

Our name buttons. :)
Also, we're starting a new thing in Primary where we spend 2-5 minutes each Sunday before Sharing Time working on the Articles of Faith, and I got asked to lead these mini-lessons for the senior primary.  Thanks to all my free time this morning, I now have planned the ENTIRE YEAR!  It's mostly the same 6-7 activities rotating around from month to month, with lots of singing, but still.  I think the kids will like it and HOPEFULLY it'll help them memorize the Articles of Faith on their own.  And there's a candy bar in it for anyone who passes off all 13!

Dishes are almost done, and a yummy chocolate crinkle cookie dough is chilling in the freezer.  A few loads of laundry later, and today will be a pretty good day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love!