Hard Day To Be Wife.
I love my husband, and he's usually quite wonderful. The things that bother me are almost always small, human quirks rather than anything really harmful that he does to me or himself. I'm probably mostly just extra sensitive today because I'm sick and exhausted. Anyway, for the sake of our marriage I won't go into details about the things that made me want to be single today. But some days are just like that, and it's NORMAL, and since no one ever told me that I figure I ought to tell you! We all have days where we can't help ourselves, and I'm sure he's had far more of those kinds of days than I have since I'm not always the easiest person to love and understand. But today it is my turn to be irritated, and I just had to get it out there. Here's hoping tomorrow will be better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving some love!