I'm a BIG fan of sharing...so pin away! :)

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Weight Watchers, week 1

Apparently I'm in a blogging mood today.  :)

So, I've officially gone through 7 days of Weight Watchers.  Not gonna lie, it's been hard.  I didn't realize how much I ate before--especially JUNK.  It didn't seem like much until I couldn't do it anymore.  Tracking my every bite has been a wonderful challenge, and it has kept me accountable to myself more.  I've already started to enjoy smaller portions and not feeling full all the time, which is the beginning of a paradigm shift for sure!  And I love the apps that aid you--another post on that to come!

Anyway, I'm not starving.  Here are some of the yummy things I've enjoyed this week:
Tuna salad in cucumber cups (6 Points)

LOADS of fresh fruit salads--0 points, quick and easy side to any meal!
Not pictured, but worth mentioning: Eating out, SMART, at O'Charley's and Papa Murphy's for Valentine's.  Southwestern Salad.  Beef Ginger Stir Fry.  Apple Thyme Chicken.  Homemade Veggie Soup (DELISH).  Marie Calendar casseroles for the nights that are just too busy to cook.  And discovering Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies and Special K Chocolatey Delight.  :)  Popcorn, chocolate milk, lots of fresh fruits and veggies and almonds "fill in" any extra points I have each day. I still snuck in a whole box of chocolates, and I lost 4 pounds, give or take 2.  So I'd say week 1 was a success!  Here's hoping Week 2 is even better!  I'll post some recipes and the like soon and link it all up, as well as give out any tips or tricks I find that help make my weight loss goals easier.  :)  It's not gonna be a regular segment or anything, but I'm always looking out for healthier recipes and, as you know by now, I like to share.  :)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving some love!